Contact Human Resources
(204) 326-3445 or at email@example.com
Building for Success
As a medium size employer, barkman offers you a work environment where your opinion and contributions are an integral part to our success. With production facilities and offices in Steinbach, MB, Winnipeg, MB and sales territories covering Western Canada barkman offers you a diverse selection of career opportunities.
Professional, Sales, Technical
and Administrative Careers
To inquire about current opportunities contact Human Resources. Resumes for current or future career opportunities can be e-mailed to Human Resources at anytime.
Manufacturing and Transportation Careers
Resumes are accepted between February and August. Hiring is based on production demand and resumes will be kept on file for 6 months.
All truck driving positions are for daily trips only. To apply you are required to complete an application form and provide a driver’s abstract.
To apply for a manufacturing or transportation career you can print the application forms from this page or pick up a copy at either our Steinbach or Winnipeg facility. Applications can be mailed or dropped off at either location.
Why You Should Join the barkman Team:
- a team atmosphere where quality, continuous improvement and innovation is key
- a profit share plan with over 20 years of successful contributions to team members
- a tuition reimbursement program to assist you achieve your career goals
- a health, dental, life and disability plan along with employee assistance resources to provide security to you and your family
- an opportunity for internal promotion in both production and in the office teams
- employee discounts on barkman products
- training initiatives offering leadership development, english as an additional language, manufacturing skills and journeyman support
- company events such as family picnics, department barbeques, christmas banquets, NAOSH week, contests and more
- your ideas, values and experiences are respected
There’s a Career Waiting for You at barkman:
- entry level production
- machine operators
- forklift operators
- truck drivers
- supervisory and management roles
- sales and marketing
- customer service
- research and development
- inventory control
- human resources
- safety and health
- it and networking
- operations management
- senior management