Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Barkman Concrete Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of precast concrete and currently looking to expand our Communications team.
As Barkman’s Communication Assistant, you would be joining our Corporate Communications team located at our Steinbach corporate office. This entry level role will take on internal corporate initiatives. Projects and responsibilities for this role will include assisting with such tasks as administrative support, preparing correspondence, research, maintaining calendars and appointments, and various other communication duties.
Attributes to be successful in this role:
- Must possess strong work ethic and integrity with the ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexible to respond to a fluid environment
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with project administration and meeting deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, and creative thinker
At 250 employees across four provinces, Barkman takes pride in what we do. We are family-owned and our culture is one of mutual respect, commitment to quality work, customer service, continuous improvement, and a positive work environment. Barkman offers you group insurance, a retirement savings plan, and education subsidies. Wages will be dependent on education, skills, and experience. To learn more about our company and products visit www.barkmanconcrete.com