Marketing Customer Support – Steinbach
Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Barkman Concrete Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of precast concrete. Since 1948, Barkman has sustained growth through the contributions of our team members’ commitment to customer service, quality, and innovative products.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Marketing Customer Support, to join our Marketing and Communications Team in our Steinbach office.
The Marketing Customer Support will directly report to the Marketing Supervisor and will be assisting in all functions of the planning and execution of Barkman’s marketing strategies and initiatives across different channels, including customer support functions. For this role you will be an individual who is highly creative and versatile with a proven ability to work well under pressure and adhere to multiple deadlines.
In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to:
- Build upon current branding and further brand development of Barkman.
- Keep up to date on current marketing trends.
- Prioritize and schedule workload to ensure timely completion.
- Provide assistance with coordinating in-store display production and implementation, as well as monitoring and maintenance of displays in the field.
- Help keep information up to date on customer portal.
- Assist in the overall setup and maintenance of our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Aid in overall customer support which includes marketing materials inventory, in-store signs and displays, and other trade support.
- Help in customer implementation of advertising and promotional materials, and all other aspects related to marketing.
- Facilitate communication between Marketing Team, Sales, Operations and Customers
- Assist in coordinating with local and international suppliers in the production of marketing materials as needed.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
To qualify for this role, you will have:
- University degree or college diploma in marketing, business administration or related field an asset
- Working knowledge of marketing principles and brand awareness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, creative and versatile.
- Excellent written, verbal skills and comprehension.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and highly adaptable.
- Ability to adhere to multiple strict deadlines and work well under pressure in order to meet organizational goals.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
Wages will be dependent on education, skills, and experience. To learn more about our company and products visit www.barkmanconcrete.com