Barkman offers a wide selection of slat styles and sizes to meet the needs of your farm operation, all manufactured according to demanding specifications using the highest quality materials available. Made from high quality precast concrete, Barkman hog slats offer exceptional value for your hog barns. Not only do Barkman slats provide a cleaner, dryer and healthier environment for your animals, but they also provide several important advantages over conventional hog farm flooring including safer footing, improved sanitation and superior long-term durability. If you seek the best in concrete slats, Barkman is the right choice.
- Self-Cleaning Openings
- Grinding Technique Used on Openings for Smoother Edges
- Designed for Comfort and Reduced Injury
- Semi-Dry Precast Concrete (Durable and Strong)
- Extra Sure Footing
- Modular Design for Easy Installation
Products We Offer
- We offer the following slats in various sizes and we can customize them to suit your needs.
- Pen Wall Sections
Barkman penning sections are available in a variety of sizes up to a maximum of 10’ long and 42” high. Pen wall sections are available with cast-in-place nuts for bolting gate hinges or stainless steel angles cast into the top and bottom corners to allow welding to other panels and the floor. Whatever your requirements, we can accommodate the need.
- Solid and Slotted Penning
Available in either solid or slotted design, Barkman penning is virtually indestructible and will not deteriorate. Its modular design makes it easy to install and allows you to create pen sizes specific to your needs. The reinforced concrete panels are ideal for installation into both new and renovated barns. The specially slotted designed panels allow air movement between pens and, in breeding pens, contact between boars and sows.
- Barkman’s 3′, 4′ and 5′ inside diameter sump pump pits can accommodate either submersible or long shaft pumps. These units stack easily and are available with or without bottoms and with two piece concrete lid.