Geotextiles and Geogrids are used for base separation and stabilization in the construction of roads, driveways, garden beds and for building retaining walls.
- Construction: Nonwoven geotextiles easily conform to the ground or trench surface for trouble-free installation.
- Strength: Withstand installation stresses with high puncture and tear resistance.
- Drainage: High permittivity properties provide high water flow rates while providing excellent soil retention.
- Flexible, tough: Minimizes movement of soil structure.
- Custom fabrication: Rolls fabricated to meet your specific project requirements.
- Light weight: Easy to handle and no sharp edges.