Keystone Compac III combines style, performance and cost-saving versatility into one wall system. It’s favoured by architects, engineers and contractors worldwide for its function in both small and large-scale projects. Using the proven Keystone pin connection system, Keystone Compac® III is the perfect solution for gravity walls up to 4 feet in height and large-scale projects over 60’h. Corner and coping units are also available.
Maximum Versatility and Performance Due to:
- A design that results in decreased unit weight, effectively reducing shipping costs while maintaining structural integrity.
- A design that allows for various positive connections with reinforcement to build engineered walls over 60 feet (18.2m) tall.
- Increased vertical drainage through face units.
Easier Installation Due to:
- A block shape that allows for tight radius curves and vertical core alignment.
- A shorter tail design that allows for easier handling in the field.
- A triangular shaped pin receiving hole that allows for installer-friendly construction adjustments.
- Vertical or battered setback construction options.