Diamond Face Slab is a great option for quickly laying down pathways or utility pads at a job site or in your own backyard. It is available in 3 different options that are 2″ thick. This classic slab is durable, safe and will last all year round.
- Quickly lay down pathways, utility pads on a construction site or in a residential backyard
- Diamond texture is now enhanced creating a more slip-resistant and consistent finish
- The updated surface texture provides a more defined diamond tread pattern with spaced edges
- It is available in 3 different sizes at 2″ thick
- The refined classic slab that’s durable, safe and will last all year round
When installing Diamond Face slabs, make sure to include a 2-5mm gap between each slab. This will provide enough room for the jointing sand and make installation easier.